Produced by Ser Rezistans, nozzle heaters is the heating elements used for heating of manifold feeding nozzles and main feeding nozzles of injection molding machines.
Like all products produced by Ser Rezistans, As nozzles heaters are manufactured, The material and spare parts are accordingly used to international standards. Nozzle heaters are composed of resistance wires, clamps, heat resistant cables and steath metarials.
Nozzle heaters are separated into two groups: Mica Insulated Nozzle Heaters and Ceramic Insulated Nozzle Heaters.
- 1- or 2-piece construction
- Partial coverage
- Exterior cover: 24 gauge 3042b stainless steel
- A shroud of 26 gauge 3042b stainless steel is placed on inside for protection
- Minimum standard diameter: 2″ (consult factory for smaller diameter)
- Minimum standard width: 1″ (consult factory for smaller width)
- Thickness: 0.5″
- Regular gap: 0.375″
- Plastic Extrusion
- Injection Molding
- Pressure Molding
- Structural Foam
- Food Industry
- Container Pipe and Tank Heating
- Chemical, Oil & Gas Industries
- Working temperature up to 350 C
- Max. power density up to5,5 W/cm² (35 W/in²)
- Diameter range from Ø20 mm to Ø110 mm
- Length range from 22 mm to 80 mm
- Power option from 110 W to 900 W
- Working voltage is 230 V